Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our Daily Bread Design blog hop

Yesterday I entered the ODBD blog hop for their march releases, I saw some beautiful and amazing cards.

Also was the release of My Time Made Easy March products. They to had some amazing cards and templates.

The more I go to all the different blogs, some I have never visited before the more enthused I get to get started and compete in some of the challenges. Hope to learn more about uploading, etc. so I can. I have experimented and learned a few things on my own. I'll get there but would still be happy for any comments or advice.

2 comments:

  1. Good to be blogging, it helps to keep in touch with the alive world and meet people from far away countries too! glad I met you through Becca's blog! will come back again now that I follow you!! come follow my blog too!! HUgs always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June - for the bird house template, just click on Brenda's name in my post. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Please come back