Monday, May 7, 2012

unexpected vacation

I am on a sort of vacation, not the kind you really look forward to, yesterday I had to go to the emergency room and they ended up admitting me . Don't expect to be here long (high hopes)  My granddaughter brought my  laptop up so I will try to visit your blogs which I haven't been able to do to much of lately. I won't  be able to create while in here but haven't  really done much of that lately either.  Will look forward to hearing from you all.    June

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about that, I do wish you well and hope to see you creating again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I hope this post finds you in a better condition! Get well soon, I will be thinking of you!

    Hugs
    Majo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor girl, really hope that you'll be back home soon and whilst you're in hospital that the nurses are good to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that June! Feel Better!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! I am so sorry to hear that June ... I hope you will soon be well enough to go home ... I will be thinking of you and sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for you and I hopwe you will be able to return home as soon as possible. Thinking of you; take care.....
    Sending love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!! I am hoping by now you are home. I do hope you are OK..
    I will send up a pray for you my friend..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Please come back