Sunday, May 20, 2012

HOME

Hi everyone, I am home but what a nightmare it has been.  I went into the hospital on Sunday and on Monday they admitted my oldest daughter thinking she might have had a slight heart attack, I was in room 622 and she was in 627.  I got released 2 days before  her but I stayed with her until she was released.  No heart attack but 30% blockage.  After getting home I found out my youngest daughter was in the ER all night with her gal bladder.

They set her surgery up as an out patient to remove it, so I went out to stay with her for a few days. Her one hour surgery turned into three hours so she had to stay the night, of course I stayed with her.  Well it is Sunday and I am back home and so glad to be here.  Thanks to all my dear friends that was concerned about me.....

8 comments:

  1. Oh boy, what an awful "journey"! So glad everything went well after all my dear friend!

    Hugs
    Majo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor June... I can only imagine what it must have been like for all of you... Really hope that everything will only get better now, glad you're home again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness June...what an ordeal for ALL of you! BIG HUGS! So glad you are back home and everyone in your family is on the road to recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh!!! What a terrible time for you and your girls ... I am so sorry to hear your news ... I can but hope you are all ok and on the mend ... Sheesh! ... they say it comes in 3's! Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, you must be so stressed. I hope you are both on the mend now. Big Hugs, Deb.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for what you've been through, I hope things do get better from now on, everyone is good and healthy!!!! Sending love your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear June, I pray things are getting back to normal for you and your family. Thank God it was not a heart attack. Thank you so much for the goodies you sent me. I love it all. But, you did not have to do that. Thanks again my dear.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. When it rains it pours June. So sorry to hear about you and your two daughters health problems. Please continue to all take care of yourselves and GET WELL!
    Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Please come back