Sunday, June 5, 2011

Surprise Vacation ??????????????

Surprise Vacation ??????????????

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Don"t know if you would call this a vacation, but it was a surprise
I had a doctor appointment Thursday morning but ended up in the ER on Wednesday, was admitted and
came home yesterday.  Although someone waited on me for everything I can't really consider it a vacation.  Anyway I am home will be completely off my feet for 5 to 6 weeks so I hope to use this time to do some serious crafting.
Hope to catch up visiting all of your blogs...............

6 comments:

  1. Take good care of yourself June and get comfortable. See forward to your crafting!

    Love
    Majo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh June ... so sorry you have not be too well again ... you just relax and enjoy your creativity for a while ... thinking of you and sending a hug ...XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heal quickly, sweet June!! Will look forward to seeing your creations while you're recuperating!!
    xox
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope everything is OK. Can't wait to see some of your projects while you are recuperation. Take card my friend..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear you were in the hospital! You relax and recuperate! Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh June... so sorry to hear you're down for awhile. You certainly have a good attitude about it. Hope you make lots of beautiful projects for us to see. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Please come back