Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Treat Box and Tag


Halloween Treat Box and Tag

It's the time of year that all the holidays are coming up fast.  I love to give and all tho I don't know what I might be giving I like to have a little packaging on hand.  There are several challenges this week using the Holiday theme, so I went with Halloween and came up with a teat box and tag.

Of course the box has 4 sides so here is a picture of each





Then theres the tag, which is cute just to hand out to a co-worker, or in the mail box for the post man or just someone you see, store clerk or whoever.  Can be given with a fun size candy bar for a little treat.
Hope you like them


Challenges  I am entering in.......





16 comments:

  1. What a sweet little box, June! So CUTE! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful box and tag, June! So cute for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little box June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little box June.. Your tag is so cute to Love the magical broom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like them? It's gorgeous June; I love them!
    Hugs,
    Stella
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, I like this! This is my favorite, that magical broom, so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute lil' decorated take out box June! All those embellishments sure dress it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous June ... I too love your card and that little broom - the lace and flower are exquisite! Thanks for joining us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. June, how awesome is this project! Did you chalk the box? I love the details all the embellishments add. The card is also sweet. Love the broom as an added treat! I'm sure whatever you put inside of it will only enhance the magic of the box itself! Good luck on the challenges.
    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room this week : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute box and card! Thanks for sharing all the photos of each side. Especially since they are all unique. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi June, I just love your creations, They are both adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute duo! Love that cute pumpkin and that polka dottes ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so very cool June, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey June! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Season's Giftings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Please come back